Health is Wealth
Helping the community be healthy
Health Promotion Project
PBGH employers are cutting-edge in the health and wellness space. Leveraging the relationship PBGH has with the University of Pittsburgh, PBGH employer-members are able to identify a specific health need and with the support of master’s level interns, design a program to support the unique needs of their populations:
- Allegheny County – Muscular Skeleton Accident Prevention
- NEP – Physical Activity for Field Staff
- First National Bank -Tasty
- Education Management Corporation – Stress Management & Wellness at Work
- Penn United – Obesity Prevention
- Crown Castle – Strive to be Stress Free
- Westinghouse – R.O.A.D. to a Healthier You
- Eat’n Park Hospitality Group – Stress Less, Smile Program
- University of Pittsburgh – The Walking Bus
- Allegheny County Schools Health Insurance Consortium – Muscle Mindfulness
MerckEngage provides health information, tips, and ideas—all in 1 place. The Eating Well and Getting Fit sections feature easy-to-use tools for planning meals and staying active. Find a range of resources for taking care of health conditions as well as practical support for care giving.
For template language to inform your employees about this resource click here.