Helping Our Members Save
Group Purchasing Benefits
Preferred Pricing, Providing comprehensive health, dental, wellness, disability, life, and leave management strategies
PBGH expands its ability to offer competitive health insurance and benefit solutions for employer-members via preferred pricing and comprehensive health, dental, wellness, disability, life, and leave management strategies via a relationship with Cigna.
The PBGH relationship with Cigna helps employer members because Cigna provides an integrated suite of services for fully insured and self-insured employer groups:
- Preferred pricing for core administrative fees and value-added services
- Comprehensive, company-specific reporting capabilities
- Dedicated account management and customer service teams
Through its relationship with PBGH, Cigna also offers:
- Small and large group expatriate plans
- Business travel accident plan
Need Information? Go to the specially created PBGH/Cigna microsite – a go-to place to find the information you need to help you make the best decision for your health care benefits.
Need to chat? Contact Diane McClune at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-775-1613.
The PBGH Medical Benefits Program is a cost-effective solution for employers to administer their health care benefits, as well as improve employee health and ultimately positively affect future costs.
The Medical Benefits Program, a self-insured option through Aetna, offers a selection of health care benefits products. The program also provides resources such as regional and national provider networks, enhanced reporting, and performance guarantees for core and value-added services.
- Administrative service fees are determined by the total number of employee lives covered across all participating PBGH employer members rather than on each employer’s enrolled employee population.
Unique components help ensure success:
- Aetna’s MedQuery Program turns medical, pharmacy and labs data into information that can be used to improve care, patient safety, and financial outcomes. Medquery also alerts physicians of opportunities to improve care that is patient-specific.
- Patients identified for outreach as part of the care management program work with a clinical nurse who, as the single point of contact, supports the members with a holistic approach, actively managing any of the 37 conditions the care management program addresses, including diabetes or asthma.
- Inpatient admissions and lengths of stay among those covered by PBGH programs have decreased
- Preventive care compliance, including cancer screening and cholesterol tests, exceeded the compliance rate of Aetna’s book of business.
For more information contact Diane McClune at email@example.com or 724-775-1613.
Hearing Benefits Program
PBGH Employer Members and their employees now have access to the nation’s largest health care discount hearing network. Most insurance plans do not cover hearing health care. At AHB, they believe that the quality of hearing directly affects the quality of life.
This convenient hearing benefits program provided by PBGH for employer-members, employees and their family members, gives access to free hearing consultations and significant discounts* on hearing aids through their nationwide network of hearing professionals.
There are no membership fees and joining is simple. Employer members are encouraged to call 1-877-892-4780 to activate your membership and schedule free hearing consultations.
American Hearing Benefits offers:
- Services from Starkey Hearing Technologies, the only major American owned and operated hearing aid manufacturer
- Discounts on today’s latest technology, including hearing aids and tinnitus options
- FREE annual hearing consultations
- Access to a nationwide network of 3,000+ hearing professionals
- FREE one-year supply of batteries (40 cells per hearing aid purchased)
- One year of free office visits (limit of six)
- 60-day trial period**
- FREE Deluxe Warranty Plan, including loss and damage**
- Financing plans available (subject to credit approval)
If you are an employer looking to add or learn more about this program contact George Christ at 1-800-328-8602, extension 5568.
*Patient benefits may vary by contract type. **Professional service fees may apply. © 2017 Starkey Hearing Technologies. All Rights Reserved.