Benefits Practitioner Certificate Workshop
September 7 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Receive a Benefits Practitioner Certificate with this full day workshop held at the Doubletree Cranberry. This workshop offers a multi-module training with immediate actionable approaches to accelerating change in the workplace through benefits program design and operations. Prepare for the evolving workplace landscape by strengthening your DE&I (diversity, equity, and inclusion) strategy and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) standards.
This will be an interactive training, comprised of four training modules, inclusive of quizzes (multiple choice questions) and case studies.
- Apply immediately actionable steps to further workplace DEI and ESG strategic objectives, through health equity-focused health plan and wellbeing program design and operations.
- Implement a systems approach to health equity by identifying social determinants of health in employee populations and broader communities.
- Leverage utilization data, health risk assessments, and employee engagement surveys to address social determinants of health.
- Identify opportunities to leverage vendor relationships and diversify suppliers and vendor teams to move health equity forward.
- 7:30 AM Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 AM Introductions and housekeeping
- 9:00 AM Module 1
- 10:30 AM Mid-morning Break
- 11:00 AM Module 2
- 12:30 PM Lunch Break
- 1:40 PM Module 3
- 3:00 PM Mid-afternoon Break
- 3:20 PM Module 4
- 4:30 PM PBGH Health Equity Pledge and Closing
- 5:00 PM Workshop Concludes
For this workshop, attendees must be DE&I or HR professionals. No other registrations will be accepted. Space is limited!!
*(Payment is due 30 days after registration. There are no refunds for cancelling, but you may transfer your registration to another attendee.)