During the month of December, Innovu published three articles to help better understand the newly passed Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA).
These publications included:
- Understanding The Impact of The Consolidated Appropriations Act and the Opportunity For Benefits Brokers to Educate Clients and Prospects
- Read how the CAA can offer an opportunity for benefits brokers to open new doors and educate buyers on a significant and eminent change to our industry
- A Call to Action: Health Plans Must Respond to New Rules
- Highlights the foremost new rules and requirements of the CAA which was signed in December of 2020.
- A Field Guide to the Compensation Disclosure Requirements Under Section 202 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act
- Learn specifically about Section 202 of the CAA, which includes new disclosure requirements for those that contract with ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) Group Health Plans.
For more resources on the CAA, visit: https://www.innovu.com/resources/caa-resources