The Pittsburgh Business Group on Health is seeking proposals from innovative mental health benefit providers that can offer exceptional utilization metrics, long-term success metrics, demonstrated employee engagement plan that either integrates with an EAP or provides a more effective alternative. We are looking for a solution that has a clear approach to mitigating health inequity in the mental health space.
- Please send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions are due by Wednesday, November 15th, 2023.
- After the submission deadline, our Innovations board will review the proposals and select a shortlist of candidates to meet with to further discuss their program.
- From there, the finalists will be selected to present during our PBGH Member Annual Meeting on December 14th, 2023.
- View Annual Meeting details HERE.
For full details on the Request For Proposal, view the PDF below.PBGH_MentalHealth_Innovations_RFP_Flyer